So anyways even though I'm from the future I can't disclose much about the technologies that run in my time. Why? Cos I can't be bothered that's why. so all i'll do is take the mickey out of present day technologies. Cos I can. I'm from the future.
Now in my archives I see tablets coming out.Nice. If you are retarded i.e. Tablets are for sissies. Who wants to carry something that is that hefty? I guess everybody does considering the sales generated by this venture,but hey! Why does anybody purchase a tablet anyways? Most of you do it to get mails and post on Facebook. Wow. I forgot Facebook. Still a rage ain't it? It's a fad. So as I said tablets ain't gonna work. And th reason for that is simple. they are going to become too powerful. The new integrated processors that intel and Amd are working on will make the tablets so powerful that in five years time they will be the new computers. And that is not helping the computer manufacturers at all. particularly Apple. All I'm saying is that the shit is going to hit the fan when computer sales drop to nothing. There will be phones you will all need. And that' about it. Phones that will do anything and everything.
So I'll b leaving this section. Because writing for the past sucks. And don't ask me about the time space conundrum. I don't know shit about it. So I couldn't be bothered with it anyways. Enjoy your tablets as long as you can. They are obviously gonna be redundant soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment